
I will be entering this world in just a few short months! My mommy and daddy are preparing for my arrival by buying me clothes, registering for all the things I need at Target, and getting my room set up! But today was even bigger than that. It's official, my name went from "the little boy" to my really cool name of "Davis Anderson Peters"! My first name "Davis" is an English name that means - "son of David; son of the beloved." My middle name "Anderson" is a Greek name that means - "manly, courageous, brave." Now that's cool!
Well, I gotta get back to what I do best and that is sleep!
I'll talk to you soon,
Davis
4 comments:
Yay! He has a name and it's cute!
Davis Anderson Peters. Very grown up name. I like it. It shows that you both put a lot of thought into picking his name. I know the Caruso family is looking forward to Davis' arrival.
He sounds like an attorney.:) Hey Barry, I think Davis looks just like you in that picture!:) I can not wait to meet your little man!
I like that name a lot, Laura. So sweet!!! Now for that belly shot....
Post a Comment