This past Friday we had a blast of a day! Fridays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week...why? Well, because Daddy is off of work, Daddy does fun things when he's off, and Daddy takes Mommy and I on his fun little excursions!
So, the day began with some clouds and rain, which was not good since our plan was to spend the day on the lake. Daddy took a look at the radar and we decided that we would try to go hang out at the lake around 11:30 am. Mommy, Daddy, and I, along with my friends Karlynn, Preston, Mrs. Karen and Mr. Devin went to the lake. It was a fun day! We took full advantage of the few hours of nice weather.
After a fun day on the lake, we came home and all took baths and naps. Everone woke up starving.....and then we remembered it was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-fil-a (my favorite place)! I put my cow hat on and we headed that way. I ate some scrumptous chicken nuggets, fries, and ice cream. After all the food, I enjoyed their little play place, along with alot of other kids.
So, the day began with some clouds and rain, which was not good since our plan was to spend the day on the lake. Daddy took a look at the radar and we decided that we would try to go hang out at the lake around 11:30 am. Mommy, Daddy, and I, along with my friends Karlynn, Preston, Mrs. Karen and Mr. Devin went to the lake. It was a fun day! We took full advantage of the few hours of nice weather.
After a fun day on the lake, we came home and all took baths and naps. Everone woke up starving.....and then we remembered it was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-fil-a (my favorite place)! I put my cow hat on and we headed that way. I ate some scrumptous chicken nuggets, fries, and ice cream. After all the food, I enjoyed their little play place, along with alot of other kids.
Overall it was a great Friday! I was exhausted and sooooo ready for Saturday! Hope you had a great weekend as well!
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment