Friday, May 25, 2012

Just Details

There are a few things I thought I would share for those of you who don't live near me.  I have some likes, dislikes and just funny quirks I thought I would share with you all. 
First, I have an addiction to Angry Birds, and from talking to some of my friends, I'm not the only one. 
Secondly, I absolutely love going to the park.....  who wouldn't!
Third, I don't mind sporting a nice hat about any day of the week (or on bad hair days).
I better cut this list short, because I coud go on forever. So lastly, I am terrible at looking at the camera while giving a natural (non-goofy) smile.  This drives my Daddy and Mommy crazy!! 

Those are just a few random facts about me. Maybe you could share some about yourself!!

Have a good weekend,
Davis

1 comment:

Jill said...

We love the goofy smile! It is adorable. Scarlett use to do this and it would drive us crazy, she sorta grew out of it I guess because I forgot all about it until you posted about it!