Friday, July 6, 2012

Over The River & Through The Woods

Last week Mommy and I loaded in the suburban with our friends, the McGlamerys.  They were kind enough to let us ride along with them as they headed to North Carolina.  We loaded up on Thursday morning and off we went! After 10+ hours of riding Grandma and Grandaddy Asby picked us up and we went to their house for a week.  The week was full of fun activities including baseball games with the whole family, karate class with Bryce, a music concert with Alan, bubbles with Aunt Lori, lots of wrestling with Uncle Quentin, and many stories and puzzles with Grandma.  I was also able to see my newest cousins, baby London and baby Eden!  They are two beautiful little girls! 
At the end of the week Mommy and I loaded on an airplane and flew back to Nashville.  I was very excited to ride the airplane and to see Daddy!  It was a great week & I look forward to going back to NC!! 

Thanks for reading,
Davis

No comments: