First things first, we went to a fun place called Ober Gatlinburg. In order to take part in all the attractions at Ober Gatlinburg, you must first take an Aerial Tram to the top of a mountain, and that was alot of fun. Once we arrived at the top of the mountain Daddy, Uncle Quentin, Grandaddy and Alan went to ride the Alpine Slide, but because I'm smaller than them, I settled for the race cars and train ride. They did have a little alpine slide in front of the tram station as a demonstration and I enjoyed pretending to ride! Overall Ober Gatlinburg was a ton of fun for all!
We also enjoyed some mini golf while in Gatlinburg and lots of fun games! Overall the whole vacation was tons of fun, and before we all left to go our separate ways there was the "Last Meal". We all went to Flapjacks for breakfast and I ordered a bear shaped pancake! It was super cool!!
Hope you are having a wonderful Fall break! Check back soon because I need to tell you about the Grace Church Pumpkin Patch that I went to!
Love Ya,
Davis





No comments:
Post a Comment