Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yesterday's Doctors Appointment

So, yesterday I had to go back to the Doctor. I don't particularly like the doctor visits, but I don't mind them as bad as my Mom does. When I arrived, I found out that the Doc. had to leave and run to the hospital for an emergency delivery! So, Mom, Dad, and myself just hung out and ate lunch for a couple of hours, and then went back to the Doctors office for my check-up. My Doctor was very glad to hear that my Mom and Dad had given me a name, and he really liked my name as well (so glad I'm not still the "Baby Boy")! Everyone was able to hear my heartbeat again and the Doctor said that my Mom and I appeared to be very healthy. I can't wait till next month when my Mom and Dad get to see me again in action when I have another sonogram. I better be going. I'm tired because my Mom went for a very long walk this morning that wore she and I out! So long for now. Davis Anderson

No comments: