Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yucky, Yuck, Yuck!

Sorry I have been out of commission for so long, but I was terribly sick last week, and prior to that it was the hustle of Christmas. I had a wonderful Christmas in North Carolina with my grandparents and cousins. I received so many gifts, and relied on my Mom and Dad to open them for me. I can't wait till next Christmas when I can partake in opening my own gifts, it seems like that would be alot of fun! After Christmas I went to Tampa with my Mom, Dad, and the students at my church and I got sick. . . terribly sick. I had a terrible stomack virus New Year's Eve night. My poor Mom was about to die. It was less than 24 hours later that Mom and I were eating good again and ready to nurse Dad back to health, as he had gotten sick later as well. I'm glad that is over and hope it's a very long time before we go through anything like it again. Just to let everyone know, I'm excited because this Saturday my Parents are going to a Lamaze class. I look forward to all they will learn and hopefully getting me out of this small and cramped up space will be an easy process for Me and Mom! Also, I go back to the doctor on Monday, and can't wait to hear what he has to say. Well, I better be going. It's getting late and I have a busy Friday tomorrow. Once again, I can't wait to meet you all for the very first time! Peace Out (In Here) Davis

No comments: