Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Week Long Celebration

Since me, my mommy, and daddy will be heading up to North Carolina on Christmas Eve, we celebrated Christmas with all the Peters gang today. We had a great time, but one of the greatest surprises was that my Aunt Lisa, from Delaware, was able to be here to celebrate with us. Our morning started out with a great breakfast prepared by my Aunt Denise and then it was present time. I took a short nap while everyone was eating, but I couldn't stay down any longer. I woke up and the presents were being opened. The presents started coming my direction and they just kept coming, and coming, and coming. . . . . . and coming! Many toys and clothes later, I just sat back and played for a while. Thank you to grammy, pop-pop, mom-mom, Aunt Denise, Uncle Greg, Seth, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Chris, and Mrs. Michelle for all of my gifts. It was a great morning and I am so thankful to be able to get new toys, but I do know that Christmas is not all about toys. . . but about Jesus. Jesus was born, kinda like me, and was a baby, like me. So, we celebrate his birth, and I will be celebrating all week long, because once I'm in North Carolina the celebration will continue. Join me in celebrating all week long, and I'll be posting again soon. Let the celebration go on, Davis

No comments: