Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve's Eve

It's just one more day before Christmas Eve and just two more days before Christmas! I can't wait! We have been hustling and bustling all around town not only for Christmas but as well as getting ready for a big trip to North Carolina where we'll celebrate Christmas and New Year's with Granddaddy and Grandma and all my mommy's gang! We're leaving the 75 degree weather after the last Christmas Eve service and then driving to NC. Daddy says we'll arrive around 5am on Christmas morning. Wonder if I will see Santa putting my gifts under the tree.
Well, like I said, we've been running non-stop, so I dressed for the occasion...
We even ran over to our favorite restaurant, Barbara Jean's for dinner. Okay, we drove, but you get the point! Even had my first taste of pumpkin bread, and get this...a stranger gave it to me. You'll have to ask my mommy and daddy about that. It was pretty cool.... Now we are home and packing, and yes, I'm still chilling out in one of my new digs that I got for Christmas, thanks to Grammy and watching TV. Gotta run, midnight snack time (at 8pm). Make sure you log on here tomorrow afternoon. I got something to show you... Merry Christmas Eve's Eve, Davis

No comments: