So, this past week was very, very eventful. I found out that my cuz's Crystal and Darren were coming to town. They currently live in the Charlotte area, but came down to Florida for a little rest, relaxation, and vacation. They came by my house to see me and it was alot of fun, although they did hi-jack the remote control. They wanted to watch some junk like the history channel or the batchelorette, and that is just not how I roll. I much prefer BOZ, or maybe even a little Sid the Science Kid, but it was totally worth it to spend some time with them. I had a great time spending some time with them and am already looking forward to our next visit. Before I go off and start my day, I have a quick request for you. I am at BigStuf this week with the Overflo students and would like to ask you to pray for us. Pray that God would challenge the students and ultimately rock their world this week! Thanks for praying for me and my friends. Have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment