Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flying South

It's been a very busy couple of weeks since our first church service here in Hendersonville, and Dad has been so busy.  We left on Wednesday to go down to Florida to visit some family and for my Dad to speak at a Overflo Youth Event.  I had the awesome opportunity to stay with Grammy and Pop-pop for a few days.  I was able to play with their toys and watch their big TV. . . cool stuff!
Along with all of that, we were able to open more Christmas gifts and so now I've opened Christmas gifts in November, December and January. . . I think I can handle that every year. Let me rewind a little but though, we boarded the plane to Florida, and it was my first flight!  It was exciting, and I am so glad I had plenty of snacks and my DVD player to make it not just good but great. 
I enjoyed playing with my cuz Seth, we hung out and played with our new Christmas toys!  I had a great time with all the toys!  Overall it was a great trip, and it was a great flight home as well. 
Hope you had a great weekend and we will catch up soon!

Davis

No comments: