Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bring On the "New"...

In case you didn't know, another year has rolled around and we have welcomed 2011!  I did watch the ball drop and I must say that the excitement over that event is a little overrated, but that's okay.  There are actually a couple of new things I need to tell you about.
  1. I have a brand new cousin!  Logan Christopher Miller was born on Wednesday, December  22nd, weighing in at a whopping 5 pounds and 15 ounces.  I have not officially met him yet but I will in the near future.  I also look forward to seeing his parents again too, they are my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris. You can check Logan out at http://www.loganchristophermiller.blogspot.com/
  2. Next weekend...Sunday, January 9th will be the very first meeting of Grace Church in Hendersonville, TN.  My Daddy has been working really hard taking care of all preliminary preparation to make this first official "preview" service GREAT!!  We are excited and hope that you will come and see us at the Regal Cinemas @ The Streets of Indian Lakes!  Check Grace out at http://www.gracechurchlife.org/.  Hope you can come out and visit me in the nursery!
Well, there's just a few new things for you to look into.  Today, Sunday, January 2nd, me and the family went to visit LifePoint Church in Smyrna, TN.  The staff there are some friends of ours and they will be the mother church of Grace Church.  It was fun to visit them and then eat lunch at O'Charleys, which I love because they have the best bread in the world!!  We also did a little shopping around and I was so worn out by the end of the afternoon!  All in all it was a great day and I hope the rest of the week goes just as well! 


Have a great week!
Davis

No comments: