Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet as Sugar

As most of you know my Daddy has a real sweet tooth.  My Daddy loves dessert, and so do I!  I love anything that is sweet and I could eat alot of it.  Daddy started giving me some of his donut when I was really young, and I loved every minute of it.  So, since Dad's breakfast usually consist of something or everything that is very sweet (Mommy doesn't understand), such as donuts, muffins, etc., I usually get at least one bite of it.  Then, when it is time for a snack at night, here come the sweets again!  So we share Oreos, or chocolate chip cookies alot...
                                    
and some oreo remnants on the teeth!   
                                         
Recently, it has been so cold here in Hendersonville.  I even had to break out my ole' trusty scarf.  Now don't get me wrong, I love the cold weather, I'm just thinking it's a little excessive this year.  Can I get an amen on that?  With all of the cold, there has been alot of snuggling, cuddling, and loving at the Peter's Pad! 
                                      

That's what we've been up to! 
I will touch base with you later with
some other fun happenings in my world.



Peace Out,
Davis

No comments: