Lately, I have been hanging out with Mommy & Daddy alot. I have just been going along with all the big adults and doing all the things that they do. They are teaching me some of the ropes. Now let me explain that. Here are a few things that adults do:
adults take out the trash...
and adults also sit and read books and magazines.
I'm not really sure what I've gotten myself into volunteering to take the trash out, but we'll see how that goes. May need to re-enlist the help of good ole' Dad. Now the reading on the other hand is just my cup of tea. I love looking at books with everything from Elmo to Golf in them.
Anyhoo, I better run. There is fun stuff coming up this week, check back soon for some shots of my fun week. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend!
Love,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment