So, the last couple of days have been totally awesome. I love how Daddy was off on Monday for Memorial Day, because when Daddy is off we have lots of fun. And, a fun day it was on Monday, but then on Tuesday Mom and I had some fun with friends as well.

Monday started with me waking up bright and early at 7:15 AM, and Mommy wasn't really happy about that. The neighbors upstairs woke me up slamming their sliding glass door (and don't ask me why they need to do that at that time of the morning, but they did). Mom and I watched a little TV, played, and ate breakfast and then Daddy decided to wake up . When Daddy woke up he went outside and prepared the bikes for a loooonnnnng ride! We had a blast and it was really hot! I definitely have the best deal when it comes to a bike ride....little effort for me, but lots of fun. We had a great time and we rode nearly 5 miles....whheeewwwhh....makes me tired just thinking about it.
After a long bike ride, we came home and ate some lunch and then I took a nap for champions. It was so nice to be inside and in the A/C! I woke up from my nap and then Mommy and Daddy had dinner, but I wasn't ready for mine, so we got ourselves ready and went to the pool. It was nice and hot, so the water was almost just right for a swim. I loved the pool, but man did it wear me out!! Mommy says that I think I can swim alot better than I can, but I'm not really sure that she knows what she's talking about. I must say, I did swallow quit a bit of pool water, so maybe there is some truth to what Mommy thinks.


After a nice afternoon in the pool, I came home and ate lots of food for supper. After supper we went for a nice ride along the lake and ate blizzards and crazy bread while we were riding. Now THAT is some heaven on earth.....crazy bread and blizzards, that is!! It was a wild Memorial Day but we had so much fun.

The fun didn't end on Memorial Day though. Mom had been telling me about wanting to pick strawberries, but I wasn't really sure what she was talking about. So, on Monday, Mom and I along with my friend Canon and his Mom Rachel went and picked strawberries. My friends Mrs. Donna, Kaitlyn, Jacklyn, and Kristen joined us as well, and it was so much fun. It was a hot and steamy day picking strawberries, and even though I don't really like to eat them, I loved picking them. Before the day was over I had picked a basket full of strawberries ( I mostly let the girls fill my basket up as they were picking;).
It as been a great couple of days, and I must say that I am so glad the summer is here to stay for a little while.
Well, I hope that you had a great Memorial Day weekend and I look forward to touching base with you soon!
Later, gotta go take a nap!
Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment