Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Month of June

This month has been a busy one, to say the least.  It has been so busy I've had a hard time squeezing in time to blog and keep you all up to date on ME!  It has been busy, but it has been great.  A lot of fun has been had!

For starters, I left nearly two and a half weeks ago to go to NC and see some of my family.  I was able to ride with some friends so that made the ride very exciting!  We had over five hours of fun on the way and then my buddy Preston and I decided to take a snooze.

One of my favorite things to do at Grandma's house is play with her little big wheel.  It's awesome!  I "move out" pretty good with my feet on the ground, but I am still trying to figure out the pedals.

After nearly a week and a half in NC, I came back home to see Daddy and get back into my normal routine.
This past weekend I found out that a former American Idol finalist was gonna be singing in Nashville.  So, Saturday afternoon we went to see Melinda Doolittle at Musicians Corner in Nashville!  She was awesome and Mandisa was there as well.  Ms. Doolittle was a great singer, but I think I may have enjoyed running around at the park as much as the music;)
I have some more picts but I need Mom's help loading them.  I will post later.  It was a great afternoon with good food to follow the concert.

That's just a sneak peek at what has been going on over the past few weeks.  Hope you are having a good summer.  So long for now....

Davis

No comments: