Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clean As A Whistle

Lately it's been really hot outside.  Mom and I still go on walks with my friend Canon and his Mom, and sometimes we can get Dad to go on a bike ride in the mornings.  Regardless of what our outdoor activity is, it is always really hot.  So, lately I've been enjoying the bathtub alot more. I love taking baths so much that it's always a tough battle with Mom and I when she wants me to get out and I want to stay in.  Don't tell her I told you, but she always wins the bathtub battle!  Not only do I love taking my bath, but nothing can be done without a truck in hand.....not even bath time. 

Well, I hope you are having a good week, and I also hope that you are enjoying your bath time as much as I am.  Hope you are staying cool in this summer heat.  Talk to you soon!

Love,
Davis

P.s. -  Thank you to my Grammy who sent me a nice package this week with some nice books.  I love them all Grammy!

No comments: