Mom and Dad recently asked me if I would like to attend school, and, of course, I responded with the great answer of, "Are you crazy?" No, not really. I have been very excited about having the opportunity to attend a Moms Day Out program that is one day a week. There are many other two year olds there and I have already made a lot of friends.... in just one day!
Once I was told about school, I decided to do some of my own personal preparation for the big day. I took some books out and began to brush up on my reading skills.
After brushing up on my reading skills, making sure I had a nice Thomas the Train backpack, and a nice lunch box, I was officially ready for the big day. Once we arrived at school, I took the elevator up to my room. Oh and by the way, I love pushing elevator buttons!!
Overall it was a great day. I enjoyed painting, playing on the playground, and snack time. I look forward to enjoying it again next week.
Thanks for checking by and I hope you have a great weekend!
Love,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment