Sunday, September 11, 2011

These Days ...

So, lately things have been a little busy.  I started school, as you know, and I love it!  My Grandparents from North Carolina were in town for a few days this week.  I love seeing them and playing alot with them.  It was a little rainy most of the time they were here, but the last day we were able to go downtown, walk around, go boot shopping, and pick up a little dessert!  Grandma always goes shopping for me and man do I love that!!  Prior to Grandma and Grandaddy coming in town, Mom and I took our first trip to the library.  I loved the library because a whole room was just for kids... like me!  They also had a gorilla there on a couch that I really liked, and a choo-choo train as well! 


Well, that's all for me...I think.  It's been a great week and I hope the weekend is just as great!  Hope your weekend is great as well!

Davis

No comments: