Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is the Thanksgiving/Christmas Season Always This Busy?

Well, it has been a very long time since my last post. Now I'd like to say that I feel like I've travelled the world over the past month, but the truth is that we went on a road trip to Florida. It was a long car ride, but it went well thanks to my DVD player!

So, let me show you what the last month has been like....

We loaded up the car and headed south to FL for Thanksgiving! It was cold when we left here so I was bundled up and ready to go. With the shades on too....:)

But I almost forgot, we put up the Christmas tree before leaving town. Let me tell ya, I was a big help. Mommy couldn't have done it without me!

Back to our road trip! As you see, I am quite content! My DVD player and a cool hat from Burger King. There was a ton of fast food stops on this trip. BTW, everyone loved my hat. I wore it for two days straight. Didn't have to fix my hair!

When we got back to TN, it was time to hit the ground running on Christmas shopping! I gave a list to my mommy of all the stores I needed to hit up. One of the first was K-Mart. As you can see, I had some help shopping while there. These guys were great. I loved hanging aroung them.

They didn't want me to leave. Or was it I didn't want to leave? Someone ending up crying.....?

Well, as you can see, I got my shades on and my flashlight out searching for good Christmas bargains. I'll let you know how that turns out. You may be the recipient of one of the gifts.

I gotta run now. I need to lay this ole' body down for a nap. Then it is out and about with my parents!

Have fun in this Christmas season! I am!
Davis

No comments: