So much has happened since I last checked in here at my blog. It has been a busy fall and I've loved every minute of it. Lately I've had the opportunity to move into a new house, go to Shuckles Corn Maze, go trick-or-treating with friends, and have some of my family come and visit from NC.... shhhhheeewww! I'm tired just telling you all that has been going on.
Let me start with my new home...I absolutely love my new room and also my new bonus room! It's awesome and I love having my own space.
Secondly, my family went to Shuckles Corn Maze along with many families from Grace Church...my church! While at Shuckles we went down several huge slides, climbed up some huge piles of hay, took a little hay ride, and ate s'mores around the campfire. It was a great night and man was it cold!! Of course, while Mom and I were eating s'mores Dad had himself a funnel cake:)
Next, Mom, Dad, and I went to a nice neighborhood in our town on Halloween night and went trick-or-treating with our friends. I went over to my friend Canon's house and had dinner with him and we teamed up for a great night filled with lots and lots of candy!! As you will see in my pictures, I was Woody from Toy Story. It was a great night!
Lastly, I had my Uncle Quentin, Aunt Lori, and cousins Alan and Bryce in town for a few days last week. We had a blast while they were here! We did a whole lot of eating and sight seeing and it was fun.
I've had a great couple of weeks! Glad you checked by and I look forward to seeing you soon!
Happy (early) Thanksgiving,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment