Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Not So Fun & The Most Fun

Recently I had several experiences that were in great contrast as far the degree of fun.

The first event was my big three year check-up.  I went to see my favorite doctor ever, Dr. Burks!  She calls herself my "Grandmother"!  She sings about my happy heart as she listens to my heart beat.  After her song this time, I gave her a round of applause!  She's great!!  Plus, she said that I looked like a million bucks, and for that alone, I love her:)  I know you're wondering, "so what was not fun about this trip to the doctor?"  Well, I ended up having to get a shot in the arm at the end of my visit with her, and it was not fun:(
The next event I wanna tell you about is really cool!  I thought Mom and Dad gave me the shaft for my Birthday but little did I know they were taking me to see the Veggie Tales!  After church on Sunday we went down to Nashville and all I knew was there we were going to see some friends.  Oh boy, was I surprised!!!!  I loved Bob and Larry live!  I was doing great until I saw Larry's eye fall off of his face, but don't worry, the dancer on stage picked it up and stuck it back on.  Overall the show was awesome and I'm so glad Mommy and Daddy took me to see them.
Thanks for checkin' in and sharing in my fun and not so fun experiences!

Love Davis

No comments: