Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Alot has gone on since the last time I was here in my little blog world.  As a matter of fact I am a whole year older now than I was last time we talked.  I'm officially the big "3" years old!!  Let me just tell ya, more than a little celebrating has been taking place here in the Peter's household.  Not only am I now 3, but the day I turned 3 I wore my big boy underwear out (away from home), with no diaper for the first time.  One thing is for sure, those undies sure feel alot better than my diaper does.  Daddy and Mommy have been telling me for a while how much more comfy I would be with big boy undies, but I just had to try it out for myself and see......and yes, they were right about that. 

The celebration began about a week prior to my birthday when Grandma Asby and my Great Grandma Cutler came to spend a few days with me.  They wanted to start the celebration early, so I said, "okay, okay, only because you want to!"  Grandma bought me a bicycle and I will post some more picts of it later, and Great Grandma bought me a helmet to go along with my bike. 

I love my bicyce helmet.  Sometimes I even wear it around the house for fun!  While Grandma and Great Grandma were here we went shopping...alot, and I was able to take them to Grace Church, and we also ate alot of good food!  They were alot of fun and it's always fun to have my Grandmas here to celebrate my big day! 

The weekend before my birthday, Pop-pop and Grammy came in town from Florida, and we had and are still having a great time celebrating.  I took Pop-pop and Grammy to my church as well, and then we went to lunch.  Monday was my actual birthday and we opened gifts, had cupcakes and went to my favorite place.....Hoppity Hop!  At Hoppity Hop I met some new friends to play with and had a blast.  Overall it's been a great birthday and I have had so much fun celebrating for a few weeks now;)  I'm gonna be really sad when the celebration ceases. 

I better run, Pop-pop and Grammy are here and we have some playing to do, so I'll let you go and I will try not to take so long next time;)
Love you all and thanks for stopping by!
Davis

No comments: