Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Love To Sing

I was blessed to receive a portable DVD player a few years back and I use it most often in the car.  I love watching all kinds of DVDs, but I think my favorite ones to watch are Veggie Tales.  All of my favorite DVDs have lots of music and singing...  and I like it loud!

Recently Mom, Dad, and I were in a little squabble over the volume of my DVD player.  They had the audacity to say that they couldn't carry on a conversation with my DVD player being so loud.  To which I responded, "Why would you ever wish to carry on a conversation with such an important show/song playing?" The solution to our problem was very easy...  headphones.  Mom and Dad purchased me some big boy headphones and now I can really be engrossed in my DVDs.  The only thing about wearing headphones is that sometimes I sing along and I don't even realize it.

I was caught singing the other day... well sorta singing..

Please hold your applause:) Just Kidding!!
Davis

No comments: