Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day

Mom, Dad & I always scratch our heads on Memorial Day trying to figure out what to do with ourselves. It's just not all the time that you get a free Monday.  So when we woke up on Monday morning we had no plans and just chilled out for a while.  After getting ourselves together we took a little trip to Sams Club (quickly becoming one of my favorite stores).  While there we picked up a few things for a cookout.    Once we were home Dad started to clean the grill up and so some work outside, Mom was prepping some chicken with a marinade, and I was. . . well, playing.

That night my friend Canon and his parents came over for a little grilled chicken and all the fixin's.  While the adults were preparing the food Canon and I were giving my slip'n slide a test drive.  At first we had a hard time with it and I even had to crawl down it, but eventually we sort of caught on.  It was a blast and I can't wait to hook up the slip'n slide again!!
Hope you had a great Memorial Day with friends and family!!

1 comment:

Rachel Rainer said...

We had a great time! Thanks for having us over!