Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Heading That Way!

Just 7 weeks from tomorrow, I will be heading that way...literally! Mom and Dad took me to the doctors on Monday and he said that all looks great. I have even put myself into a good position for an easy delivery (is there such a thing?). It is getting tight in here but will only get worse because I will gain another 3 to 4 pounds over the next 7 weeks. I'll need weight watchers when I get out of here. I heard my room is almost finished. They won't tell me what it looks like yet. I can't wait to see it! Just to get in my own bed will be a great thing! I know my mom will be thrilled too when she can stretch out without me sticking out of her belly! She's been a tropper though! My dad is counting down the days. Ya know, I wonder if he will cry when he sees me? I heard he cried at Lamaze Class! Me and mom are just chilling out this weekend as my dad is in Alabama speaking at a youth retreat. Wonder if he will talk about me? Mom and I are singing at all 4 weekend services at Parkview so we will keep ourselves busy while he's away! Well, mom is hollering at me to get off the internet so I need to head out.... See you soon, Davis Anderson

No comments: