Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Sneak Peek at My Crib

Well, you have been asking! Here's my crib! This is where I will be living my life (okay...maybe till I'm 18)
Then it's on to my room. It won't be hard to figure out which one...with my name on the wall!
Here's my theme...argyle blue, white and green
Here's my furniture that my cousin Seth, Aunt Denise, and Uncle Greg gave me!
Pop-pop and my dad did a cool paint scheme on my walls. Three blue walls then a white wall with cool argyles painted above my crib! I think actually pop-pop did all the work!
I heard my dad tried to do the argyle painting without pop-pop. Heard pop-pop had to paint over it and start again. An "A" for effort Dad!
Well, now that you have seen, I hope you enjoyed it! My parents won't let me move into it until like March 8. Guess I'll stay cramped up where I am now!
See you in 39 days,
Davis Anderson

1 comment:

angela said...

Davis, you have a great room!!!