Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Valentine's Day Shower For Us!

Good evening! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. All is grand here. I am just hanging out (actually in). Tomorrow is another big day because me, mom, and dad head back to the doctor to see how I am doing. Hopefully, the doctor will release me soon! Well, we had another big baby shower! On Saturday, February 14, the Women of Parkview gave me and my mom an incredible baby shower. Beth Allen opened her home up to some 40 plus women who showered me and my mom with a ton of gifts! It felt like Christmas day although I never have experienced one of those yet (but that's how my mom and dad felt). I am now going to be the best dressed little guy in Palm Coast. Here's a quick peek of the gift table! Wow, huh? This is one of my favorites! It is a diaper cake. No, you don't eat. I will wear 'em! Actually, this was my cake, baked by none other than my favorite cake decorator, Mrs. Heather. Now here was a cool gift given to me by Mrs. Bonnie. It means a lot to me because my great granddad was a jockey in the 1930's and rode the famous horses, War Admiral and Seabiscuit. Mrs. Bonnie painted this to match everything in my room. Maybe my dad or one of my grandparents will buy me a real horse one day. And I had to show you these roses! I bought them for my mom for Valentine's Day. I gave them to her at the baby shower. Well, I better conclude. Gotta a head rush all of a sudden. That's what happens when you are upside down for awhile (like a month or so now). See you real soon, Davis Anderson

No comments: