Thursday, February 26, 2009
Any Day Now . . .
I went to see the Doctor yesterday and he has not been helpful lately with letting me know when I will get out of this tiny space. I'm sure he doesn't realize how uncomfortable I am cramped up in here and standing on my head! He told my Mom she looked very healthy, I seemed healthy, and she could give birth to me any day.
As anxious as I am to get out of here and meet everyone I've been hearing lately, I don't think I am as anxious as my Mom and Dad are. I heard them say that my nursery was all ready and the only thing needed was my presence.
Well, I better get going I have a busy day ahead, and Mom likes for she and I to stay busy so time goes by quicker while she waits to see me. I can't wait to meet you all, see my nursery, and hang out with my family.
Promise I'll see you soon!
Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment