Thursday, February 5, 2009
What a Surprise!
Last Thursday night (January 29), the students of Overflo surprised me, my mom and dad with an incredible shower. You should have seen our faces when we walked into the SonZone Theater. The best was my dad had started speaking to the students and Mr. Andy came in and interrupted telling my parents they were needed in the SZ Theater.
The baby shower was great! There were over 100 in attendance. They had decorated the room including a 20 foot long banner that all the students signed. There was also all kinds of food including a huge cake baked by the Parkview cake extraordinaire, Mrs. Heather! The cake weighed every bit of 30 pounds! Thanks Mrs. Heather for the sweet fix. We've been eating the leftovers everyday!
To all my friends at Overflo, thanks for everything you gave me! I especially liked the high chair from all the students. Also, thanks to all the Overflo vols and families, your gifts were great too! I would list all the gifts but there were far too many! It was an incredible night is all I can say! You'll just have to stop by "my crib" sometime so I can show you it all.
I now know why my dad says "Overflo rocks!" He is right. You rock!
Thanks again for everything. I appreciate it all.
See you soon,
Davis Anderson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment