Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back Home & Eating Alot

So this week Daddy, Mommy & I came back home from North Carolina. I had a great time with my grandparents and cousins while on vacation. They kept me busy! My Grandma is a busy lady, and she was fun to play with because she made me laugh alot!
It was nice to be back home and there were surprises waiting for me that I didn't even know about. First of all, my Mommy fed me some stuff called cereal. I have to admit, at first I really didn't know what to think of it, but the more she gives it to me the better I like it! I think my favorite thing about eating like that is definitely chewing on the spoon. It feels really good to my gums! Secondly, I went to the doctor for my four month check-up on Wednesday. I weighed in at 17 pounds and was almost 24 inches long. The doctor said I was going to be a tall young man one day. My doctor is very nice and my favorite thing about him is that we share names; I am Davis and he is Dr. Davis. His nurse, on the other hand, is always the one to give me shots. Today it was 3 shots! No one deserves 3 shots!!! I was a champ through it all. I only cried out one time and the nurse said I did better than the thirteen year old that had received those same shots earlier. I'm just glad they are over with . . . for now. I had better get back to playing. Thanks for keeping up with me and I hope you all have a good day!
Your little friend, Davis PS : Please be praying for my Daddy, he hasn't been feeling too good lately. He was even a little sick on vacation. I think he may have to get his tonsils taken out, but we will see once he goes to the specialist.

No comments: