Friday, July 17, 2009

On The Road Again

We left out on Sunday, July 12 to head to Greenville, North Carolina for a nine day vacation at my grandma and granddaddy's house. The best part about it was the middle of the vacation Here's why... My mommy and daddy went away for two days without me (Kings Dominion to be exact). So that meant that I got to stay at my grandparents and get spoiled rotten for 48 hours. We had a blast! Here's some proof...
The pampering as it is just beginning...
Then I had a blast with my two cousins Alan and Bryce! They spent Wednesday with me!
Then I got to spend the next day (Thursday) with grandma. We got to spend sometime on the front porch enjoying the outdoors!
Needless to say, it was fun while mommy and daddy were away! I missed them, but I made the best of it...well, actually grandma did! Oh look...I think I see mommy and daddy coming back...
Well, got more vacation to spend! Got some of the Elks gang coming over in a little bit..
I'm out,
Davis

No comments: