Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eating Cracker Barrel and Chillin'

It has been a very stormy night here in Palm Coast! So we stayed indoors and just chilled out as a family! First things first, it was my supper time. Now let me be honest, I haven't enjoyed the switch to the nasty cereal. There is just no taste. I asked daddy to secretly switch to like Fruity Pebbles but mommy heard our conversation and said no! But there was some light at the end of the tunnel because I saw mommy whipping up some green beans! And I got my first official taste of green beans from Cracker Barrel yesterday...okay they weren't that good, but close. So I asked for some tonight...Can''t you tell that I like ummm? It has been fun eating real food! Then after dinner, we watched some TV and rolled around the floor playing! Somehow or another, mommy and daddy ended up under my toys with me... I love family time. We laugh a lot and my parents are always kissing me on my neck and that gets me to laughing a bunch!

So now it's near bedtime! And look who's getting ready to change my diaper and put me to bed?...my mommy!

Well, it's nite nite! Love everybody...my mommy, my daddy, Jesus, and you!

Davis

No comments: