It is hard to believe but Christmas '09 has come and gone! My first Christmas was awesome! Here's how it went down..
Me, mommy, and daddy left for North Carolina after the final service on Christmas Eve at Parkview which meant like 8pm. Now for the 8 hour trip, I got me some sleep... oh about 7.5 hours of it! We arrived at 4am Christmas morning, and then I played with Grandma and Granddaddy for over an hour. That was fun. We then got into bed until 10am or so.
Christmas Day then began with a lot of gifts, a bunch of food, and lots of family. It seemed as if I opened gifts for about 12 hours. Here's some shots...

Opening gifts was better than anything! I had wrapping paper everywhere...including the bows! This is where this one ended up, after crawling (not really crawling yet, so it's the army crawl) around...

Christmas gifts continue...
Somebody's trying to get my attention from across the room. Can't they see I'm preoccupied unwrappin' still?!
Guess where a bow ended up this time? I guess I am the perfect gift..haha!
Well, thanks to everyone for all the gifts! They included lots and lots of toys, a bunch of clothes, and all kinds of love! Thanks for making my first Christmas the best ever!
And to my mommy and daddy, I love you both! I look forward to making more laughs next year. Just please, no more bows!

Well, it's off to celebrate something called "New Year's". Not really sure what that includes.... maybe some more gifts!
Merry Christmas,
Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment