Well, things around here have been very busy. First, Sunday was the Super Bowl and some of daddy and mommies friends came over. It was so much fun! It was loud with the guys cheering and the ladies talking, and there was a whole lot of food involved. My personal favorite was the chocolate eclair. . . loved it!!
Monday night was our regular Target trip. It was fun, but before going to Target I helped out with the laundry folding. I'm good at folding laundry and occupying the laundry basket while all the laundry is being taken care of. What can I say. . . I like to do my part and make my contribution!
I love crawling/scooting around my house. There is alot of wide open space and it's awesome to have free reign over it all. I really like getting in tight spaces, like between the refrigerator and the wall, and also between my sofa and the wall. My absolute, all time favorite place to play is under the desk. I like getting under the desk because there is a printer with a lit power button. I love turning the printer on and off because I can hear it moving on the inside. It's awesome. I've tried to print something but there's no paper. Oh well. . .
After folding laundry and playing really hard I just like to lay back and chill a little bit. My life is such hard work that "chillin like a villian" is just the thing to do sometimes!
Have a great week & take some time to chill!
Davis

2 comments:
so cute! Looks like you are having fun with your mama.It would be hard not to because she is a nut you know?
Hey Bonnie,
How are you guys and how is the little lady doin?? Hope yall are doing well.
Laura
Post a Comment