I had a great weekend. It was a very busy weekend, as I was at church most of the time. The nursery was alot of fun on Sunday, because they have a really cool toy in their that I love to sit and jump in. It's awesome!
On Friday night my family and I went to Daytona and while we were there we went to Outback, not the real outback, but Outback Steakhouse. I love that place because it's so loud in their and I can sing, laugh. . . or even scream and no one will even hear it. I love their bread and mashed potatoes. I ate a tummy full, and so did my mommy and daddy (I'm suprised they're not morbidly obese).
On Sunday after church mommy, daddy, and I went to Woodys. Mommy discovered there were no meats in the freezer or fridg,, and daddy can't have a meal with no meat, so Woodys it was. When the waiter brought us our food, I noticed he didn't bring me a plate so while dad was talking to him I decided to initiate the BIG GRAB!! I snatched dad's bread right off his plate and it was scrumptous!
On Friday night my family and I went to Daytona and while we were there we went to Outback, not the real outback, but Outback Steakhouse. I love that place because it's so loud in their and I can sing, laugh. . . or even scream and no one will even hear it. I love their bread and mashed potatoes. I ate a tummy full, and so did my mommy and daddy (I'm suprised they're not morbidly obese).
On Sunday after church mommy, daddy, and I went to Woodys. Mommy discovered there were no meats in the freezer or fridg,, and daddy can't have a meal with no meat, so Woodys it was. When the waiter brought us our food, I noticed he didn't bring me a plate so while dad was talking to him I decided to initiate the BIG GRAB!! I snatched dad's bread right off his plate and it was scrumptous!
Well, there's a little piece of my weekend (no pun intended)! I hope yours was great too! Hope you have plans for Super Bowl Sunday because I sure do!! It's gonna be a P-A-R-T-Y at the Peters house and I can't wait!
Bye for now,
Davis


No comments:
Post a Comment