Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day from a Snotty Nose Lil' Boy

Well, it's been a very interesting First Valentine's Day for me!  I have been under the weather again... blowing my nose about every two minutes (okay.. I can't blow it yet, but it sure is running a ton!)  But on the bright side of the day, there's been a lot of love around my house today!  Mommy and Daddy have been giving me a ton of hugs and kisses (come to think of it, they do that everyday). They also gave me my very first Valentine's card...

I just loved it...

But the best part about it was giving some love in return.  So, I got up really early this morning and got my mommy some roses and a big card that told her exactly how I feel about her...

I'm looking forward to many more great Valentine's Days to come! Thanks to my big family too for the gifts. I got plenty of clothes, books, bears and other stuff for this special day!

Well, it's bottle time then nite, nite! Hope I get rid of this cold soon! Check back here later this week 'cause there's some developments going on around here. Hint... they had to adjust my crib today...

Happy Valentine's Day,
Davis

No comments: