Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun Times, Celebrations & Dunkin' Donuts

So glad to be able to post that I am feeling much better.  I still have moments when my nose wants to run and all that nasty stuff, but I feel pretty sure that is related to all the pollen in the air.  My nebulizer and albuterol really helped and even now I can use it if I need to.  Now, on to better things. . .

Last weekend my family and I went to St. Augustine.  We went downtown and walked the beautiful streets and the weather was absolutely incredible.  I think my favorite part of the trip was taking the stroller out and seeing all the boats docked.  Some of those boats were real beauties.  After touring around we went to a restaurant called "The Back 40".  It was not really my "cup of tea" but Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed it.  It was a fun weekend and I was just really happy to be feeling one hundred percent again. 

This weekend has been a ton of fun so far.  Last night it was a grand celebration of Grammy's 25th birthday!  Aunt Lisa suprised Grammy and flew in from Delaware to celebrate.  It was a blast, and my favorite part was the mashed potatoes at Outback.  All of the family was there so that is always a good time!  Mom-mom was there too, and it's always good to see her out and about.  It was a good night.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!! 

I almost forgot, on special days. . . ok at least once a week, Daddy enjoys a Dunkin Donuts donut in the morning.  I am definately a fan of Dunkin Donuts, and I love it that Daddy now shares his breakfast with me on D&D days!  Thanks Dad, you're the best!

Have a great weekend, and I'll touch base again next week!

Love,
Davis

No comments: