Friday, April 2, 2010

Showing My Hiney

Well, yesterday was my first day outside working in the yard, this year.  It was a blast, although I have to be careful of the sun and getting burned.  Today, I am so excited because Daddy, Mommy and I are going to plant some flowers and sow some weed & feed in my yard.  It's supposed to be about 80 degrees outside so it will be a great day.

However, prior to my outside work I was  big help inside.  I helped with laundry (with my pants on the ground), and helped clean out my clothes drawers in my bedroom. 

When the day was done I took a little nap and I was so tired I slept in a really weird position, you should try this position (and yes, my hiney was in the air)!!

Hope you have a great weekend!  I look forward to celebrating the resurrection of Jesus this weekend!  I hope that whoever and wherever you are, you will take the opportunity to celebrate as well!!

Happy Good Friday!
Davis

No comments: