This week has been so busy! I have been working (and playing) very hard. So after a long day, I just decided to go to bed on the floor... all while playing with my toys. Matter of fact, I am not even sure how I got into bed that night!
Because I've been so busy, I've decided to take mommy and daddy on vacation tomorrow (Sunday). I can't wait. I've got lots and lots planned. Here's some of the agenda...
-Heading to Grandma's in NC on Sunday
-Getting up and driving to DC on Monday. Think we might have a talk with Obama!
-Staying Mon night in Baltimore. All day Tuesday there.
-Orioles game with us and my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris on Tuesday night.
-Staying with them at their home in DE on Wed, Thur, Fri.
-Then we're all heading to my Great Aunt Carol's place on the DE beach on Fri, Sat, Sun.
-Driving south on Mon back to Grandma's in NC.
-Leaving Wed to head back to Palm Coast.
Sounds fun doesn't it? Well, it's gonna be a lot of car time. But, I'm looking forward to seeing a ton of family over the 11 days!
I'll keep ya posted!
-Davis

2 comments:
Busy little boy!! Have fun getting spoiled by everyone too!!
"-Getting up and driving to DC on Monday. Think we might have a talk with Obama!"
Hmmm, something tells me that is your momma's influence. ;) Have fun with your family little man.
Post a Comment