Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Getting Bigger.... So I Got My Haircut!

Last night was a big night for me, my mommy and my daddy!  As I have been growing so fast, so has my hair!  Now my grandma in NC has given me a trim here and there, but yesterday was the official haircut!  So we headed to Hair Cuttery (where mommy and daddy get their haircut)!

And yes, I even had a scheduled appointment!  I only wanted my friend from church, Mrs. Jessica to cut my hair!  I am very picky how my hair is.

Because I am still a little smaller than the adult chair will allow, my mommy held me while I got my haircut...

And here's the finish.. with my stylist Mrs. Jessica!  She did a great job!

So I paid the bill and then headed out with my mommy...
I look good, don't I?!

Now I am all cleaned up and ready for my trip to NC tomorrow.  Gonna hang out with my North Carolina folkes!

Love y'all,
Davis

No comments: