Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just Hangin' Out!

It has been one busy summer!  Me and my mommy & daddy have been on the run since around the middle of May.  It has been fun staying so busy but every so often I just need a couple things...

A little sleep here and there...
Notice my right leg?  Wow, how did I end up like that?

A closer look...
Thank goodness my daddy noticed this before I rolled over!

Then after a nap, I'm always ready for a good ride...
Like my wheels?

And I was such a good boy, the lady gave me a prize!

Now after a typical hot summer day of napping and driving around Publix, a man needs his beverage...
Guess I am turning into a DD addict like my mommy... haha!

Now the good part of any day is a refreshing dip into grammy and pop-pop's pool....
I love the water!  Brings a smile to my face!

Well, that's a quick wrap up of a great summer day!  Gotta head out...

Bye,
Davis

No comments: