It all started on Sunday, August 15th, when Mom, Dad and I loaded up the car and went to church. Following church we were headed to North Carolina for a few days. The weather and the traffic were so bad that it took us about 10 hours to get there. It was really a little ridiculous. We hung out at my Grandparents house from Monday till Wednesday, and my parents left on Wednesday morning to go hang out at The Cove with some of their friends.
I stayed a few days with Grandma and Grandaddy Asby. We had a blast, without Mom and Dad around, of course! On Friday, we all met up in Winston-Salem, NC and I left with my parents and we headed west. Mom, Dad and I spent the next 4 days meeting new friends, playing, and just having a busy time. I met lots of new people and loved this trip, especially all of the mountains.
Once we were back in Florida on Wednesday, there was alot to do because the big day was Thursday!! I know you are wondering; the big day was MY DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!
I'll leave his age unmentioned but he is getting older. Anyway, on Friday I spent the evening with Uncle Greg, Aunt Denise, Seth, Mommy and Daddy. We celebrated Daddy, because it was his B-day, well, and just because he's the BEST!! Our celebration ended at the mall, and I had a great time playing with all the kids in the play space! I ended the night very tired from partying so hard, but man it was a good time.
Lastly, happy belated B-day Daddy! You are the greatest!
Love,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment