Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Come Home ....Please!

Today is a very exciting day.  Why? You say....well because my Daddy left on Sunday afternoon and went to Nashville, and tonite he is coming home!  I  am so pumped.  When Daddy is not home, it's just not the same.  Mom and I were talking about this today.  Daddy makes our home complete, and there is a definite missing piece when he is not here. 

Mommy and I took care of a little automobile business this morning so Daddy wouldn't need to do it when he came home.  This morning, pretty early, we went and had the oil changed and tires rotated on Daddy's car.  While we were waiting we visited one of my favorite places.  Mommy got her regular, a iced coffee, and I got my regular, a old fashioned donut!  It was fun, but I must say, even eating my donut is not the same without Daddy there to help me! 

On a rough note...I'm working on my second molar, and it's some nasty business.  Those back teeth hurt!  Sometimes they just set me off in a bad mood.  It will break through soon enough and I won't have to worry with it anymore....thank goodness!

I better run, there's lunch to eat and some playing to do!  Hope you have a good week.

Davis

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh bless your heart.... I didn't realize he was out of town for a few days. Love the pics... and i love iced coffee's too!!