Monday, September 27, 2010

Wild, Wild Weekends

Well, it's Monday morning and I'm enjoying a little R(est) & R(elaxation)!  I love sleeping in and hanging at the house on Monday mornings after very, very busy weekends.  This past weekend was one of those wild ones because Daddy, of course, was doing his normal duties at church!  Daddy greets people and catches up with some volunteers, does announcements and sometimes a welcome as well, and this weekend, he was cleaning stuff out of his office a little!  Mommy was a part of the choir this weekend and so she arrived early for rehearsal and then sang in all three services this weekend.  I was hanging with Daddy before the service and then in the nursery with some friends during church.  One thing that was missing this weekend was Grammy and Pop-pop...they are out of town.  I usually get lots and lots of sugars from them, but I'll have to catch up on my sugars later I guess! 
Sunday afternoon included a great lunch and an even greater nap.  I think I took a snooze for about three hours.  I felt like a new man when I woke up, and then it was time to eat again.  Mommy and I went to the store to get some diapers and when we got back I went on a magic box ride! 


A couple of months ago I could fit in this box with some extra room left, but not anymore.  I have outgrown my box almost!  It was a fun and short-lived ride in the magic box! 

We had a great night and an early bedtime.  Right now I'm thankful for my great weekend and thankful for another week to kick-off!  Hope you have a productive and wonderful week!

So long...for now,
Davis

PS.  Thanks for my new threads Crystal and Darren!

No comments: