Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Love...

I have to apologize for how much of a slacker I've been with blogging lately.  Life around the Peters house has been extremely busy!  For those of you who may not have heard, my parents and I are moving to Hendersonville, TN on October 15th!!  With this move comes a whole lot of work. Mom and I have been cleaning out alot of my clothes and stuff, and boy do I have alot.  I am a blessed boy!  With all of our busyness, there has still been lots of fun lately.  I had the chance to hang out with church friends on Sunday night, Monday night, and Tuesday night.   I love, love, love hanging with friends....especially when it is centered around a good meal. 

I thought I'd share a few things that are fresh on my mind, and I love!  So, here goes...

1.  I love laughing!
2.  I love hanging with and being like Daddy!
3.  I love going for stroller rides outside!
4.  I love getting dressed up and going to church to visit with friends and learn about Jesus from my nursery pals.

5.  I love eating (you can look at me and tell)!
6.  I love it when I have people come to my house and visit, because I am a great entertainer!!
7.  I love shopping (especially in big stores like IKEA)!
8.    I love it that I don't need my pacifier any more to go to sleep!  I'm done with it!!
9.    I love mandarin oranges.  They are the best fruit in the world!  Mom's pretty excited that I love them!
10.  I love crawling all over the bottom of the chairs at my house.  It's a blast!
These are just a few of the things I love... I'll share more later! 

Have a great week!
Davis

No comments: