Monday, October 4, 2010

Helping Hand

Recently here in Palm Coast the weather has been beautiful, and I love it outside.  Mommy and Daddy park outside of the garage now because our garage is so full of stuff, as we are in the middle of packing.  Everytime we get ready to go somewhere I love walking outside and playing in the garage and driveway for a little bit.  Sometimes, I even cry when we have to load in the car, but I try not to.   



Just to catch you up on my little world, as I metioned above, we are packing for our big move.  The packing has officially started and the garage is in a chaotic state!  I have had so much fun lending a helping hand as we pack and clean up, and as a matter of fact, I'm not really sure how my parents would have done it thus far without me. 


After a evening of packing on Saturday, I was really tired and watched one of my musical DVD's. After watching a little TV, I went to bed for a early morning at church. 

It was a great weekend and there is a busy week ahead, as I am going to dinner alot this week with all of my friends to tell them goodbye.  Can't wait to get alot done this week and hang with buddies!

Have a great week and happy Monday!
Davis

No comments: