Sunday, October 24, 2010

Out of Pocket...

So, yes, it has been a long time!  I've missed keeping in touch with you all, my friends, on my blog.  I hope all is well.  For those of you who don't know by now, I have moved from Florida to Hendersonville, TN.  My Daddy is planting a church here that is set to launch on Palm Sunday of 2011!  I, along with Mom and Dad, am very stoked about the future here in TN.  I'm only about 10-15 minutes North of Nashville so it's nice to go downtown occasionally as well.  A couple of things that I already know that I like are the cool weather, the beautiful fall foliage, and my new pad.  I have a huge bedroom that I will have to take a picture of once it is all set.  It's definitely the "bomb"!  Now that I am moved and getting well adjusted to being here, it should not be so long before my next blog.....for those who were wandering about that.  Let me share just a few photos of our move, our new pad, and my first trip downtown to Zackies.  Check them out, and I promise not to be out of pocket for so long again!
Thanks so much for checking by, and have a great week!

Davis

No comments: