It was my first Halloween in Hendersonville, and it was a good one. I was undecided as to what I was gonna dress up as. I finally decided to be a little cow, because I found a really cool costume. My Daddy has a friend whose church had a trunk or treat, and that is the same thing that my friends down in Florida did as well. So, it was a beautiful, but cool night and it was perfect for meeting new people and getting lots and lots of candy. My favorite candy, of course, was the dum dum suckers....they are awesome!!!
On our way...
All set for candy...bring it on!
I think Daddy thought he was gonna get some of my candy!
It was a great night and I think I kinda like being a cow!! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!
We will talk later,
Davis

1 comment:
Cutest cow I've ever seen!! I love you my litle sweet boy!
Post a Comment