Recently I had the opportunity to celebrate Christmas a little early with Grammy and Pop-pop and then in North Carolina with the Asbys. Before we arrived in Greenville, NC we decided that we would stop in and see some of my favorite cousins, Crystal and Darren. It was awesome because we didn't get to their house until about 3:00 AM and then they were dying to give me some presents....I loved it!! They gave me some super cool hats along with some clothes and toys! The greatest thing was, they said they were gonna come visit me soon...woohoo!! We were ready to leave Charlotte, NC and head over to Greenville when it started snowing....and that was a first for me!
When I arrived in Greenville I had some of Grandma's chocolate pie, and it was yummy! It's always great to see my Aunt Lori, Alan, Bryce, and of course, play with Uncle Quentin! It was fun opening some presents with them and playing with some new toys, including Mr. Potato head!I was able to see so many people that I hadn't seen in a long time and even meet some people that I had never met before. It was cool!
I also went to my Grandaddy Asby's church on Wednesday night while in North Carolina. I had the chance to meet alot of really nice people there!
I have to say, it was a really long ride but, it was well worth it to be able to see everyone and have the blast that we had. I hope you all are having a great December and that you have opened some presents early too!
I will talk to you real soon, because I need to tell you what we've experienced here in Hendersonville!
Merry Christmas,
I will talk to you real soon, because I need to tell you what we've experienced here in Hendersonville!
Merry Christmas,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment